Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Shower Festivities!

I still have a smile on my face after this past weekend's baby shower festivities in San Diego! :) Not only did I get to spend some much needed time with girlfriends and celebrate Baby Girl Woodcock, I was spoiled rotten at my baby shower on Sunday.

The decor couldn't have been more beautiful...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunch consisted of all my latest "cravings"...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Homemade marshmallows?!

Photobucket

With silly (and disgusting!) games...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every detail was so perfect and so special, including video messages from those who couldn't be there. And instead of cards, everyone brought books with sweet messages for Baby de Windt!

Photobucket

There's no question that I have the most amazing friends and family a girl could ever ask for. I can't thank you all enough for such a special day that I will never forget it. I love you all so, SO much!

(Can't wait to see pics from Michele's fabulous Safari Chic baby shower!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. how could you not be smiling after something so beautiful! this shower was gorgeous, so sad I couldn't make it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so amazing! what a wonderful time :-)

    ReplyDelete