Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Design Your Own Cruisers!

Happy Friday All!!

While I can't believe it's already Friday, I am definitely ready for the weekend. All I can think about is turning in my final exam on Saturday, and doing absolutely nothing. Which actually means errands and catching up on some work. Blah! But I'm hoping to at least fit in a nice bike ride at some point.

We've been talking about getting some cruisers, since riding our mountain bikes around town with clip-ins isn't quite working out, so I was excited to see these Villy Custom Cruisers featured on One Kings Lane. You have to be a member to see their daily deals. Sign up here. How cool are these?!

Photobucket

Design your own, OK! Here's my own design...

Photobucket

Depending on what kind of accessories you add, they'll run you around $550. I'm thinking... early anniversary gifts?! Hubby... thoughts? :)

{ Photo Credit: villycustoms.com }

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love cruisers! I'm sad because mine is all white! It's cute, but needs a splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All white sounds kind of amazing though!! :)

    ReplyDelete