Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Design*Sponge Summer 2011 Newspaper

Have you picked up your copy of the first ever Design*Sponge Summer 2011 Newspaper yet? I have mine and I can't wait to park it on the couch and dive in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This issue includes...
  • Beach home tours
  • Designer interviews
  • Driftwood-themed product roundup
  • 3 awesome summer DIY projects
  • Summer-themed crossword puzzle
  • Short story (by Kate!)
  • A summer music mix with CD art you can cut out!
  • A map of our favorite water vacation destinations and favorites from 50+ other designers/artists
Design*Sponge is my favorite blog, so I was pumped to see that few of the small, 10k run were going to be available in Denver. See where you can pick one up in your city here!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dang it, they're not in Phoenix, but I subscribed to their emails. Thanks for the tip!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete