Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

We're 1 year & 32 days old today!

Happy Birthday to sea | pea | tea! (belated by 32 days - whoops)

Well that snuck up on me. I can hardly believe it's been a year since we were settling into our new apartment in San Francisco and I was contemplating starting a blog. We were sad to leave Tahoe but SO excited to experience city life - and great eating! I can't believe how much has happened since then... we went on unforgettable trips to Hawaii, Cabo & Thailand, celebrated so many amazing people and events, I started my MFA in Graphic Design program, managed to get in some Tahoe skiing in, packed up our lives and moved to Denver, broke off on my own with Worboys Design, my hubby opened the new, beautiful CGI office downtown, and now we're just 6 weeks and 1 day (!!!) away from welcoming our first baby! Wow, just typing that reminds me of how blessed we are.

I've loved this blog for so many reasons... to be able to share the random thoughts floating around my head, all of the beautiful creativity that inspires me daily, a bit of my work and pictures from all that we're up to. Thank you to all who visit and for your sweet comments along the way.

This collection of photos are some of my favorites from the past year, that I've never shared on here. Missi so proudly marched around San Francisco and across the bridge with this sign around here neck.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had the last photo made into a puzzle and sent it out to our families to announce the big news :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Hope you're doing something exciting. The family is off to Aspen for the weekend to celebrate the engagement of Janice and Ez-Dog. I plan to return with some great pictures. But until then... work, work, work!

Happy Friday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment