Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

DIY Friendship Bracelets.

Are you sick of me talking about friendship bracelets yet?! WELL, I finally had some down time for a little crafting this past weekend and since I've been dying to try these DIY friendship bracelets (featured on my new favorite blog Honestly WTF), I gave it a whirl. Super easy and I'm LOVING the way they turned out...

Photobucket

The more I can add to my chunky watch, the better!

Photobucket

I'm not kidding when I say these were SUPER easy to make, and that's why I may have gone a bit overboard... I think I made about 25 :) The wax cord, leather cord and rhinestone chain were all found at Michaels and the brass ball chain and hex nuts were found at Ace Hardware.

Pictures and step-by-step instructions here. Have fun!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Patience, my friend! I get to see you a week from today, yippeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot, now I am obsessed with going off and making some, gah, just what I need another thing to procrastinate with! Love your take on them, very high brow for the ol' friendship bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss B, they're SO easy, you HAVE to give them a try! Or you can always go and buy the Chan Luu version for $225 here: http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7932&vid=1&pid=832183&scid=832183012

    :)

    ReplyDelete