Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Time out.

Today started out pretty rough. It was one of those days where you just can't get a break. Knowing that I have SO much to be thankful for, including a job that allows me to work for myself, make my own schedule, and do what I LOVE every single day, I couldn't even allow myself to complain. Instead, I gave myself a time out, went to the grocery store and made myself some cupcakes...

Photobucket

Nothing like a little fluffy yellow cake (zero effort, Duncan Hine's style) with chocolate fudge frosting and sprinkles to turn your crappy day around. I'd say it did the trick!

Back to loving life again :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Meggers! I love and miss you guys, i'm glad you were able to take a step back and realize that life is always great but better with cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! This reminds me of our cupcake making together. A Facebook cupcake? Seriously?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a crappy start of the day too and thankfully turned that mood around! Amazing what a cupcake can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good cupcake always turns the day around :) glad it made you feel better!

    ReplyDelete