Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

9/11 and far less important things...

I couldn't quite find the words to put together for a post that would accurately describe my feelings yesterday. September 11th, 2001 was one of those few days that I remember each and every minute of. The coverage provided by the media, 10 years later was more intense and emotional than I could have imaged and kept me glued to the TV. I will never forget and will never stop praying for the spirit of unity felt after this day and of course for all of those effected by the tremendous loss.

Well that's a bit heavy for a Monday morning... how about moving on to FAR less important things. Like, Project Runway's last episode. As much as I hate to say it, I've been a bit bored with this season. The drama is out of control, but the fashion has been a bit lacking, in my opinion. Anthony Ryan is still my #1 with Anya, Laura and Kimberly (not in that order) at a close second. But it's Viktor's dress that I'm obsessing over...

Photobucket

LOVING the cut, the full, flowy skirt and the sheer top/back with the black and white print. Can we also talk about how cool it would be to design your own fabric pattern?!

I also need to quickly comment on Season 4 winner, Christian Siriano's Spring 2012 Collection. I cannot get enough fo the nudes and neons!! It's kind of amazing. My favs...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{ Photo Credit: mylifetime.com, allprojectrunway.blogspot.com }

Have a great week everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment