Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Still my best friend...

Photobucket

At about this time 2 years ago, I was sipping on a mimosa and bawling to my girlfriends, trying to read the vows I had written and was about to say to my soon to be husband. It started with...

Del, you have been my best friend for the past 5 years, and it's still hard to believe I get to marry you today.

Today, you are still my BEST friend, the love of my life, my captain :) and I can't imagine going through this next chapter of what has been an amazing life together, with anyone but you. In just a couple weeks I will watch you hold our new baby girl or boy and I know I will fall in love with you all over again.

Thank you for being you. Happy 2nd Anniversary, Lover!!

I'll be staring at these pics from last year's post all day long :)

{ Photo Credit: Melissa Vossler Photography }

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I looked at the calendar today and thought about you guys, Happy Anniversary to such a great couple. I am so glad to have met you guys before and for the invite to your wedding that was just perfect! Cheers to many more, love you two lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I know we were texting today, but I was jet lagged and had no Idea it was the 19th today! Ahhh, i just realized our anniversaries will be 10 days apart! That's awesome..September is the best month to get married & go to Kauai ;) hope you had a great day together, and I can't wait for your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally got teary eyed reading this! Such a sweet post Miss Megy. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete