Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Red/Coral and Black Combo!

I'm loving these images that were posted at PinkWallpaper, a super sweet interior design blog that I visit daily.  I've always thought that red/deep coral with black was a bit harsh, but paired with these whites, tans and grays are amazing!

I would be pumped sitting at this desk for the hours upon hours that I spend at my current desk...

Photobucket

With drawers lined with this paper, of course...

Photobucket

How about these matching buffets for my dining room, which were actually plain IKEA chests before this DIY-er got her hands on them...

Photobucket

My husband thinks I'm crazy because I want to paint every piece of furniture, book end, frame (EVERYTHING!) in our house a high gloss white. Maybe he'll feel differently if I mix in a little high gloss red/coral?!

{ Photo Credit: pinkwallpaper.blogspot.com } 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment