Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Custom Save-The-Date!

A few months ago I designed this Save-The-Date tri-fold for a couple getting married in San Diego next spring. They'll be traveling from Virginia for the big day and wanted something that would get their guests excited about making the trip as well. But let's be honest, San Diego... spring... wedding... sounds kind of perfect! Christine and Raul had SO many awesome shots from their engagement shoot (coordinated by the amazing Michele of Before I Do Events & photos by Josh Elliott Studios), that I wanted to include as many as I could.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve, waiting for these to be printed. I just LOVE how they turned out!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait till I can start planning and guess who I will be choosing for custom invites...YOU because you are so creative, I love it!

    Keep the creativity flowing.

    Love,
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies!

    Ally, do you have something to share?? :)

    ReplyDelete