Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nude Nail for Fall!

I LOVE the fall season. The crisp, cooler air, smell of the leaves, fall fashion! The layers and spicy tones and fur (faux of course) lined outerwear... love it all. But at almost 37 weeks pregnant, my wardrobe won't be participating just yet.

My nails, on the other hand, are ready to go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm digging the nude because it's subtle and goes with everything. The colors are Leotard Optional by OPI and for a little shimmer on my ring finger, Wild About Shimmer by OPI.

10 Days till it's officially FALL!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Meg! Great color, we need to be prepare and look fab for labor...Im 36 weeks so right behind you girlfriend!!!

    Love your blog!
    xo
    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, for sure Ale! My hair might not be combed but my nails will look fab :) CONGRATS to you, you're on the home stretch as well. Can't wait to check in with you in a couple months and see how you and the lil one are doing. I'm sure we'll have lots to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh... i feel cool! i painted mine a nude color last week :) xo

    ReplyDelete