Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Engagement Announcement - Min & Joe!

I have to take a moment to brag about a dear friend, from my days growing up in Bangkok.  Everyone thought Minya and I were sisters, which we loved to pretend.  Fast forward 16 years later and I'm so thankful that we've been able to keep in touch and visit during my BKK trips.  (I'm also EXTREMELY grateful for the role she played in making my engagement story a complete fairytale!)

More importantly, Min is getting married!!  I was so excited when she filled me in on the big news and couldn't wait to put together these BEAUTIFUL pictures into an electronic engagement card to share the exciting announcement...

Photobucket

Could she be more stunning?!  Such a classic beauty.  And that dress...

Lots of love and a BIG congrats to Minya and Joe on their upcoming wedding!  I hope your honeymoon finds you somewhere close to Colorado :)  Joe, I can't wait to meet you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment