Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

On the hunt!

Two items that I'm DYING to find and are no where to be found...

This ridiculously perfect trench by Elizabeth & James.  I keep seeing it worn by Saucy Glossie blogger Lindsey and I NEED to have it.  Sadly, it's no where to be found.  I've been searching for a new trench and I just LOVE the color, length and black leather detail...

Photobucket

Another item I can't find ANYWHERE are these fabulou Sam Edelman booties that appeared in the August 2011 Marie Claire...

Photobucket

So rude.  I haven't given up yet... still on the hunt!

Have a great weekend everyone!  Will this be our last without a baby in our lives?!  We shall see :)

{ Photo Credit: saucyglossie.com, Marie Claire Aug 2011 }

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love that trench! I have not seen that anywhere either. Have you tried ebay?? I know it's last resort but you never know :) Hope you had a great weekend! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.theoutnet.com/product/244554?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-Custom-_-Link-_-Builder&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-Rp2SX8uuApLaqTG6_CutXA

    But unavailable! No luck no ebay either. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=4016&cid=4016&vid=1&pid=907346&scid=907346002

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, you're amazing! I guess they weren't hiding from me after all. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete